Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sephora Brand Lipstick

Sephora Brand Lipstick $12

Hello! So just like every makeup lover, I am eternally obsessed with Sephora! I go in there a few times a week as it is literally right outside my job. Whenever I go I may have good intentions on getting one specific item, but always end up leaving with multiple things I didn't even go there to buy! lol Anyway, recently I have bought some Sephora Brand Lipsticks. They have an amazing variety of colors and are very moisturizing with just the right amount of shine. But on the down side, they have no staying power what so ever! Which is really sad, cause I really wanted to love these! If you don't mind re-applying often throughout the day, then these are great! But if you are looking for something that's going to stick, this ain't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment