Sunday, October 10, 2010

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask $34.00

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask $34.00

So, I just got done using the Boscia Luminizing Black Face Mask. I have to say it did leave my skin feeling very smooth, however it does not remove all the black heads and clogged pores. First of all, don't be terrified when you see it, because it is very black lol.

It has a medium consistency and is not too thick. You have to use a pretty good amount of it, make sure no skin is showing through the black or it will not peel off properly. I left it on about a half hour to make sure it was dry and would peel off. I was basically able to get it off in one peel with only remnant's of the mask left that I had to wash away with water.

I have very combination skin, it is oily and flaky at the same time, this definitely helped with the oil but not so much for the flakes, still have to stick with an exfoliator for that. I did like the glow it gave me as well.

I would use this again, but I would not pay full price for it. I would definitely buy on Ebay or with a coupon only because the amount you have to use per use is not worth the price., but it does have some nice results!

Hope this was helpful!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment